Tuesday 17 February 2009

New tea cosy, hot out of the studio this morning!

I finished 'Teacosy* Number 9; Sugarpink Colonial Day Cosy' this morning and mailed it off with four other cosies to Melbourne for the Stitches & Craft show that I've been invited to display some cosies at.

Of course I had to try the cosy on.....

Hand embroidery and transfer prints on silk, Merino Wool, German cotton velvet, hand printed linen, found old brass bits.
Height: 38cm
Photos: The Artist
Made in February 2009.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I like how the 9's on this one look like rams horns when you wear it.

Fer said...

I was thinking rams horns too!

I love the embroidered leaves on it as well.

Good job Lady Frontbottom!!

Michelle said...

beautiful, mademoiselle

The Exton Gardener said...

Great cosy - worn with such flamboyance too!