Monday 22 December 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.......

Sorry that I didn't get to post the winning name yesterday, I was overwhelmed with work and making sure I got everything done in time, before Christmas day...

I also didn't get the chance to ask Peter to draw the winning name, so I've put all the names into a tea cosy and asked my partner, Rainier, to draw out a name...

Which is......

Drum roll please and no peeking.......







CONGRATULATIONS Brigette!
I'll email you to organise getting the cosy to you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM ONE VERY HAPPY TEA DRINKER!!!!
How totally exciting and what a magical way to start the holiday season.
Tara, thank you so much and I will treasure your beautiful work of art.
Have a glorious day tomorrow and may your 2009 be filled with great love, creativity and happiness
xxxBrigette

The Exton Gardener said...

She's one lucky girl!